1. Beeson PB, McDermott W. (Eds.) Cecil - Loeb Textbook of Medicine (13th Ed.). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co. 1971 : 16.
2. Vaughan VC, McKay RJ. (Eds.) Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (10th Ed.). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co. 1975:323.
3. UNMC study links use of nonprescription cough medicine to miscarriages, birth defects. Pediatric Research. January 1998:1-7.
4. Diagnostic ultrasound in pregnancy. Lancet. 28 July 1984:201-202.
5. Salveson K, Vatten S, Eiknes S et al. Routine ultrasonography in utero and subsequent handedness and neurological development. Bristish Medical Journal. 1993; 307:159-169.
6. Pelka F. Electronic fetal monitoring. Mothering. Fall 1992 :71-75.
7. Mendelsohn RS. The people's doctor: A medical newsletter for consumers. 1987; 8(10):3.
8. Stein K. The value of chiropractic care in cases of pregnancy. ACA J Chiropractic. July 1964:19.
9. Brynhildsen J, Hansson A, Persson A, Hammer M. Follow-up of patients with low back pain during pregnancy. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1998;91(2):182-186.
10. Phillips C. An effective drug-free approach to premature contractions. ICA Review. Oct 1998.
11. Phillips C. Back labor: a possible solution for a painful situation. ICA Review. July/ August 1997.
12. Cohen E. Case history: premature labor. Chiropractic Pediatrics. 1995; 1(4).
13. Lisi AJ. Chiropractic spinal manipulation for low back pain of pregnancy: a retrospective case series. Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health. 2006; 51:e7-10.
14. Alcantara J, Hamel I. The chiropractic care of gravid patient with a history of multiple Caesarean births & sacral subluxation. JVSR. March 11, 2008; 1-5.
15. Reynolds JP. What is the role of osteopathic manipulative therapy in obstetric care? JAOA. 1974:74.
16. Guthrie RA, Martin RH. Effect of pressure applied to the upper thoracic (placebo) versus lumbar areas (osteopathic manipulative treatment) for inhibition of lumbar myalgia during labor. JAOA. 1982; 82(4):247-251.
17. Allaire AD, Moos WK, Wells SR. Complementary and alternative medicine in pregnancy: a survey of North Carolina certified nurse-midwives. Obstet Gunecol. 200;95(1):19-23.
18. Thomas JC. The Webster Technique in a 28-year-old woman with breech presentation & subluxation. JVSR. April 7, 2008; 1-3.
© 2010 Tedd Koren, D.C. All rights reserved. TEJ Koren Publications Inc.